Integrating Virtual and Augmented Reality in Higher Education Curricula
VRinHE aims to: build the capacities of HE institutions and their staff, to integrate Virtual and Augmented Reality in teaching and learning, targeting key EU priorities.
The project will sustainably promote digital transformation of the HE sector, by providing relevant stakeholders with innovative methods, approaches, and guidelines to increase the participation rates, improve the quality of HE, and foster university learners’ digital, 21st century skills.
Specifically, the VRinHE project aims at:
1. Building the competences of academics, learning designers, and teaching staff in integrating VR/AR in the design and delivery of courses.
2. Developing a Toolkit, a training course, and a MOOC on integrating VR/AR in higher education.
3. Raising awareness on the need and value to integrate VR/AR in HE in close cooperation with all stakeholders involved, including universities, SMEs, policy makers.
4. Improving the supply of quality higher education opportunities for all.
The project’s main target groups are:
1. Policymakers and leadership teams
2. Learning designers and academics in HE
3. VR development experts and IT companies
4. HE students