CoDe – Coaching for staff professional development in Education
CoDe project aspires to explore the experience and best practices of partner countries in using coaching as a tool for more effective change management and creation of a supportive and growth oriented environment, and to identify the opportunities that coaching provides for staff development and collaboration.
CoDe consortium aims to reach the following results:
- A completed desk research of current state of coaching in staff development both in business and educational settings;
- Raised awareness on coaching techniques and methods to improve staff development through learning visits, follow-up workshops, dissemination, and multiplier events;
- Developed digital resource book for educators and schools to use for building supportive and growth-oriented environments;
- Built capacity of school educators in using coaching techniques and methods through workshops and multiplier events using the developed digital resource book;
- Informed public and local education authorities of the value of using coaching techniques and methods to lay the foundation for introduction of coaching in school plans.
Digital Resource Book