The ELEVATION project proposes to develop a new learning framework to attract those furthest from the mainstream back into education and training. The project will develop the following intellectual outputs to help achieve its objectives:
- IO1 - A suite of 24 thematic mini-learning format resources for key competence acquisition that embed learning in artistic disciplines; cultural disciplines; digital and social media; sport and hobbies.
- IO2 - An in-service training programme and handbook to support adult and community educators to harness the full potential of the bespoke embedded learning resources provided.
- IO3 - A community learning festival planning handbook that contains all the necessary plans and resources to organise a community learning festival.
- IO4 - A bespoke e-learning portal to ensure that marginalised adults have access to all learning resources provided on a range of fixed and mobile devices.
- IO5 - A thought provoking policy paper to fuel the policy debate among adult education authorities.