Every Year the project will focus on a single Sustainable Development Goal. The Goals were chosen are the one who invite more local engagement and action from Student Youth
1st year SDG 11 "Making cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable"
2nd year SDG 13 "Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts"
3rd year SDG 16 "Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels".
The project aims to achieve knowledge about these Sustainable Development Goals with the yearly
- Training of teachers on the Walk the Global Walk project and the use of the Handbook, with a focus on Global Citizenship Education topics;
- Supporting teachers in the implementation of the programme in schools;
- Training of students on leaderships and active citizenship;
- Creation of groups of young leaders within schools with the task of raising the awareness of peer students;
- Organizing small awareness-raising activities in preparation for the European Sustainable Development Week;
- Participation of students to the Global Walk on sustainable development.
- Participation to the Summer School in Cyprus, Portugal and Italy decided upon an European contest or strength of engagement.