Researcher/Trainer (Psychology, Education, Health & Wellbeing) (Freelance/Outsource collaboration)
CARDET is the largest independent, non-profit research and development organisation in Cyprus with a strong presence in Europe and the region. At CARDET we envision a just and sustainable world where people learn and flourish. Our mission is to design innovative education and services that inspire and empower individuals and communities to thrive. We believe that education can be a powerful force for change. A large part of global problems and challenges are a result of the lack of knowledge, skill, and competencies. Our approach to education aims to have a strong social impact and help shape a better world through education, training, capacity building, awareness raising, and communication. If you want to have an impact and you are interested in working for a purpose-driven organisation, we would like to hear from you as we expand our teams with new opportunities.
CARDET is interested in collaborating with an experienced, passionate and purpose-driven Researcher – Trainer for facilitating and executing innovative research projects and training programs in the psychology or/and education or business sector.
We are looking for high calibre individuals who demonstrate the following attributes:
- Fluency in English and Greek languages
- Exceptional writing skills in English and Greek
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Pleasant personality with outstanding collaboration and teamwork skills
- Resilience and agility
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to coordinate effectively within a team
- Creative mindset, coupled with strong problem-solving ability
- Willingness to learn and take initiative
- Commitment to high quality results
- Passion for lifelong learning
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the role
- Conduct literature reviews and articles.
- Conduct fieldwork research (interviews, survey research, observations, focus groups).
- Prepare data collection instruments, collect, and analyse data.
- Develop curricula, courses, and training material for face-to-face, online, and hybrid delivery.
- Prepare and deliver project presentations
- Develop Educational content and training material, and propose activities for online and face-to-face learning resources.
- Write up research work for publication in academic journals or other means of dissemination
- Write news items such as press releases and posts on social media.
- Review and analyse documents/papers.
- Develop reports and project outputs.
- Travel abroad for project meetings, events, and conferences (if necessary).
- Ability to prepare research proposals and grant applications would be an advantage.
- Attend partner meetings when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Social Sciences, Business Administration, English Literature, Sociology, Psychology, Education, or other related fields.
- A Master’s degree specialising in any of the following:Educational/ School Psychology, Organisational/ Work Psychology, Career Guidance, Health Psychology, Positive Psychology.
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential.
- Demonstrable knowledge in any of the following domains:
- Positive Psychology
- Psychology Interventions
- Human Resources/ Leadership
- Health and Wellbeing
- Instructional Design
- Proven track record of successfully conducting research and literature reviews, and creating educational materials.
- PhD in any related field would be considered an asset.
If you are excited about the prospect of a collaboration with a dynamic organisation, and eager to make a positive impact, we invite you to complete our online application form by 26th February, 2024 through the link here.
The position will remain open until it is filled. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
CARDET is an HR Award winning, equal opportunities, disability confident, employer of choice. We have recently been accredited the Sound Industrial Relations 2014 standard. We are committed to safeguarding and are against all forms of sexual abuse and exploitation.