On behalf of the Youth Empowerment and Innovation Project co-funded by the Erasmus + programme of the European Union, CARDET is calling for applications from organisations/individuals who wish to undertake the Evaluation of the YEIP project. This impact assessment is being commissioned by the IARS International Institute and successful applicants will receive a budget of €8,000 inclusive of VAT for this evaluation.
Submissions for selection should:
- Demonstrate a track record of carrying out successful impact assessments, including experience of assessing similar work
- Describe the methodology proposed for undertaking this work
- Provide a summary of a recent piece of work with details of contact names of clients who may be approached for reference
- A breakdown of person days and costs for undertaking the research
- A timetable for carrying out the work.
Full details of the Evaluation Tender can be found here.