CARDET participated to the 2nd transnational project meeting of the E-COURSE project in Utrecht, Netherlands on the 6th of November, 2018. The meeting was hosted by ESHA, the European Schools Association which is an organization for European School Heads. The main topics for discussion were the working progress of all project partners in regards to the upcoming outputs and the challenges faced during the implementation of a series of pilot trainings to primary school teachers to all partner countries (Germany, Greece, UK, Italy, Cyprus, Netherlands, and France). The training materials which consist of five interactive Modules which will be available online to the project’s elearning platform. The Modules are:
- The use of Web 2.0 technology to enhance learning in a multicultural classroom;
- Multicultural understanding and intercultural dialogue at school;
- Teaching non – native language students: methods and tools;
- Tools and data to manage intercultural situations in primary schools;
- Teacher dialog – The school system in the countries of origin and in Germany.
The material will include methodologies, tools and practical exercises which will be of great value to teachers working in multicultural classrooms. All material will be freely accessible to all interested parties via the project’s website.