The Kick-off meeting of the ‘Designing and Evaluating Innovative Mobile Pedagogies’ (DEIMP) project is now taking place at the University of Hull, in Hull, UK.
The DEIMP project seeks to:
- enhance participants’ understanding of how mobile technologies can promote transformative and inclusive pedagogies
- increase participants’ abilities to design and evaluate innovative and inclusive mobile pedagogies
- link teacher educators and teachers together to develop and research mobile pedagogies
- promote a transnational network to validate and disseminate national examples of innovative pedagogies beyond the life of the project
- support decision and policy-makers in adopting, promoting and investing in more innovative mobile pedagogical approaches.
Through the 1st project meeting, the consortium discussed all details about project management and analyzed the first two outputs of the project: the planning and preparation of the scoping study and the development of the innovative mobile application.
The next project meeting will take place in May 2018 in Cyprus.