CARDET is the largest independent, non-profit research and development organisation in Cyprus with a strong presence in Europe and the region. If you want to have an impact and are interested in working for a purpose driven organisation, we would like to hear from you as we expand our team with new opportunities.
CARDET is interested in hiring an experienced professional who will be responsible for facilitating and executing projects in the domains of digital transformation and learning technologies. We are looking for high calibre individuals who demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English. An ability to communicate in Greek would be an advantage
- Pleasant personality with excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Resilience and agility
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good team coordination skills
- Creative mind, patterned with problem solving ability
- Willingness to learn and take initiative
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the role
- Conduct specification requirement analysis, learner analysis, and design solutions using digital tools
- Conduct learning design for face-to-face and online courses
- Prepare research proposals, grant applications, and tenders
- Conduct literature reviews and prepare reports
- Facilitate the organisation of workshops and dissemination activities
- Design and deliver courses for face-to-face, blended, or fully online
- Develop reports, project outputs, training material
- Deliver trainings in certain areas of expertise
- Manage projects and offer administrative support for research projects
- Prepare and deliver project presentations
- Travel abroad for project meetings, events, and conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, technology, or educational technology related field
- Previous experience within a similar position is essential
- Demonstrable knowledge in any of the following domains:
- Digital transformation
- Learning design
- Learning technologies (e.g. elearning development tools, AI, XR, etc.)
- Proven track record of successful project implementation
- A Masters and/or PhD in related field would be considered an asset
Interested individuals are kindly asked to complete an application form and submit an up-to-date CV, cover letter indicating their expertise and samples of their work to the Hiring Committee by April 9, 2023, through the link here.
The position will remain open until filled.
CARDET is an HR Award winning, disability confident, employer of choice. We are committed to safeguarding and are against all forms of sexual abuse and exploitation. To be considered for one of our positions, shortlisted applicants must complete a self- declaration form to confirm they have never been subject to sanctions (disciplinary, administrative or criminal), provide the contact details of at least 2 work related referees and certificates of clear criminal records by the Cyprus Police and be willing to provide samples of their work (writing or other relevant work).