CARDET is currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill a Graphic Designer position in its Design and Development team.
CARDET is the largest independent non-profit education and training organisation in Cyprus. We run large-scale initiatives, in the areas of education and capacity building, sustainable development, digital and green transitions, health and wellbeing, innovation and entrepreneurship, and teacher professional development.
Our people are what make us special and we are proud to be awarded the Boussias Gold HR Award in recognition of our commitment to our Employees’ Well-being. We place great emphasis on creating an inclusive and diverse work environment, operating as a purpose-driven, disability-friendly, LGBTQI+ Ally, Equal Opportunities employer of choice
We are expanding and currently have various openings for driven and ambitious individuals to join our team. The successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package in accordance with their qualifications and experience.
Interested individuals are kindly asked to submit an up-to-date CV with samples of their work and a cover letter to the Hiring Committee via our application tracking system indicating their expertise
For this position, the Centre is looking for the employment of high calibre individuals who demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent design skills - Sample portfolio is a must
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Fluency in Greek and/or English
- Dynamic personality with strong teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and take initiatives
The Duties and Responsibilities of the Position
- Conceptualising designs for various thematic areas
- Design logos, leaflets, banners, posters
- Produce visual identity material for projects
- Collaborate with Web developers to design websites and interactive learning material
- Produce graphics for mobile apps and education games
- Execute any other duty and responsibility assigned by the Management Team
- Have a university degree or Diploma in Graphic Design, Multimedia, or related field.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
Interested individuals are kindly asked to submit an up-to-date CV with samples of their work (portfolio) and a cover letter to the Hiring Committee via our application tracking system indicating their expertise. Candidates who don’t provide a portfolio sample will not be considered.
Deadline: 31st of August 2022
To apply for the position please click on the following link.