CARDET is the largest independent non-profit research and development organization in Cyprus. We currently run large scale initiatives, in the areas of education and capacity building, sustainable development, digital and green transitions, health and wellbeing, innovation and entrepreneurship, and teacher professional development. We have openings for passionate and ambitious individuals to join our team. The positions are open for full-time or part-time engagement, depending on qualifications and availability. Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package in accordance with their qualifications and experience. Remote working is an option under certain conditions.
Interested individuals are kindly asked to submit an up-to-date CV and a cover letter to the Hiring Committee via our application tracking system by the 23rd of January 2022 indicating their expertise and if they are interested in full-time or part-time engagement.
CARDET is interested in Project Officers – Researchers responsible for facilitating and executing the work required by the initiatives and projects the Centre is running.
We are looking for high calibre individuals who demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Fluency in English. An ability to communicate in Greek would be an advantage
- Dynamic personality with excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and take initiative
Duties and Responsibilities of the role
- Conduct desk research and prepare reports
- Prepare research proposals, grant applications and tenders
- Conduct fieldwork research (interviews, survey research, observations, focus groups)
- Prepare data collection instruments and collect and analyze data
- Facilitate the organization of workshops and dissemination activities
- Manage projects and offer administrative support for research projects
- Prepare and deliver project presentations
- Execute any other duty and responsibility assigned by the Management Team
- A Master’s in any of the following fields
- Green and sustainable development
- Digital Transformation
- Psychology and HR
- Research and/or data analytics
- Previous experience with EU projects in a similar position (for Senior level positions, a minimum of 4 fulltime years of experience is required)
- A proven track record of successful project implementation
To apply for the position please click on the following link: https://cardet.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=6c344318-cfb4-44b7-b4b9-7922949df45d
The position will remain open until they are filled.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted*