Interested individuals are kindly asked to submit an up-to-date CV and a cover letter to the Hiring Committee by the 30th November 2020 in the relevant links provided below.
Please note: if the position is filled earlier the vacancy will close accordingly.
For this position, the Centre is looking to employ high calibre individuals who demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Dynamic personality with strong teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and take initiatives
- Excellent teamwork skills
The Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform standard office administrative and accounting needs
- Issue invoices and manage payments
- Cash flow management
- Complete tasks relating to VAT, social insurance, tax authorities, banks, etc.
- Liaise with external accounting firm
- Liaise with vendors and partners
- Staff contract management
- Office support
- Develop project budgets
- Manage projects and offer administrative support for research projects
- Prepare financial reports as needed for projects
- Execute any other duty and responsibility assigned by the Management Team
- Have a university degree
- Have LCCI Accounting intermediate or higher or similar qualification
- Proven experience in a similar position
- Basic bookkeeping and financial reporting skills
- Have the ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines
- Experience with Financial management of European Projects will be an advantage
To apply for the position, please click on the following link.