For this position, the Centre is looking for the employment of high caliber individuals who demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent design skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Fluency in Greek and/or English.
- Dynamic personality with strong teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and take initiatives
- Excellent team skills
The Duties and Responsibilities of the Position
- Conceptualizing designs for various thematic areas
- Design logos, leaflets, banners, posters
- Produce visual identity material for projects
- Collaborate with Web developers to design websites, and interactive learning material
- Produce graphics for mobile apps and education games.
- Execute any other duty and responsibility assigned by the Management Team
- Have a university degree or Diploma in Graphic Design, Multimedia, or related field.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Sample portfolio is an advantage
*Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted*