CARDET, the largest independent, non-profit research and development organization in Cyprus, is opening up new positions for driven and ambitious individuals to join its team, as part of its continuous growth.
CARDET is interested in hiring 2 Project Officers – Researchers who will be responsible for facilitating and executing the work required by the projects the Centre is running. The new positions are open for full-time or part-time engagement, depending on qualifications and availability. Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package in accordance with their qualifications and experience.
Interested individuals are kindly asked to submit an up-to-date CV and a cover letter to the Hiring Committee by the 20th of September 2020 indicating the position they are interested in and whether they are looking for full-time or part-time engagement.
We are looking for high caliber individuals who demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Fluency in English. An ability to communicate in Greek would be an advantage
- Dynamic personality with strong teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and take initiatives
The Duties and Responsibilities of the Position
- Conduct literature reviews and prepare reports
- Prepare research proposals, grant applications, and tenders
- Conduct fieldwork research (interviews, survey research, observations, focus groups)
- Prepare data collection instruments and collect and analyze data
- Facilitate the organization of workshops and dissemination activities
- Manage projects and offer administrative support for research projects
- Prepare and deliver project presentations
- Execute any other duty and responsibility assigned by the Management Team
- A Masters in any field. A PhD would be considered an asset
- Previous experience with EU projects in a similar position
- Demonstrable knowledge in any of the following domains:
- Migration, social justice, and SDGs
- Education and learning technologies
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- A proven track record of successful project implementation
The positions will remain open until they are filled.
*Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted*