CARDET is the largest education non-profit research and development organization in Cyprus. We currently run large scale initiatives, education policy experiments, interventions, and teacher professional development in more than 200 schools and universities. Areas of activity include STEAM education, digital learning, well-being, inclusive education, VET, assessment, and curriculum reform.
We have openings for driven and ambitious individuals to join our team. The positions are open for full-time or part-time engagement, depending on qualifications and availability. Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration package in accordance with their qualifications and experience. Remote working is an option under certain conditions.
CARDET is interested in hiring 2 Education Researchers - Project Managers who will be responsible for facilitating and executing the work required by the projects the Centre is running.
We are looking for high calibre individuals who demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English. An ability to communicate in Greek would be an advantage
- Pleasant personality with excellent collaboration & teamwork skills
- Resilience and agility
- Good organizational and time management skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- Good team coordination skills
- Creative mind, patterned with problem solving ability
- Willingness to learn and take initiative
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the role
- Prepare research proposals, grant applications, and tenders
- Conduct literature reviews and prepare reports
- Conduct fieldwork research (interviews, survey research, observations, focus groups)
- Prepare data collection instruments and collect and analyze data
- Conduct quantitative data analysis
- Facilitate the organization of workshops and dissemination activities
- Design courses for face-to-face, blended, and online delivery
- Develop reports, project outputs, training material
- Deliver trainings in certain areas of expertise
- Manage projects and offer administrative support for research projects
- Prepare and deliver project presentations
- Travel abroad for project meetings, events, and conferences.
- A Masters and/or PhD in Education related field would be considered an asset
- Previous experience with EU projects in a similar position
- Demonstrable knowledge in any of the following domains:
- Education (inclusion, STEAM, SDGs, curriculum, assessment, policy)
- Digital learning and digital transformation
- Design and delivery of education and training for face-to-face and online settings
- Quantitative research methods and statistical analysis in education / social sciences
- A proven track record of successful project implementation
Interested individuals are kindly asked to submit an up-to-date CV and a cover letter to the Hiring Committee by the 10th of May 2021 (or until filled) their expertise and if they are interested in full-time or part-time engagement.
To apply for the position please click on the following link.
The positions will remain open until they are filled.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted*