CARDET, the largest independent, non-profit research and development organization in Cyprus, as part of its continuous growth is opening up new positions for driven and ambitious individuals to join its team.
The new positions are open for full-time or part-time engagement, depending on qualifications and availability. Successful candidates will be offered a very attractive remuneration package in accordance to their qualifications and experience.
Interested individuals are kindly asked to submit an up-to-date CV and a cover letter to the Hiring Committee by the 20th of September 2019 indicating the position they are interested in and whether they are looking for full-time or part-time engagement.
CARDET is interested in hiring a Learning Designer-Trainer who will be tasked with the design, development and facilitation of content for courses, curriculums and blended learning. The Centre is looking to employ a high caliber individual who demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Fluency in English. An ability to communicate in Greek would be an advantage
- Dynamic personality with strong teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and take initiatives
- Excellent team skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design courses for face-to-face, blended, and online delivery
- Conduct learner and content analysis
- Prepare flowcharts and storyboards
- Prepare paper prototypes
- Conduct try-outs and usability reviews
- Facilitate the organization of workshops, trainings and other events
- Deliver trainings in certain areas of expertise
- Conduct research and prepare reports
- Execute any other duty and responsibility assigned by the Management Team
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Technology related field.
- A Master’s degree in Instructional Design, Human Resource Development, Educational Technology, Education, or a related area
- Knowledge of Articulate 360 or similar tool
- Have experience in a similar position
*Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted*