CARDET, the largest independent, non-profit research and development organization in Cyprus, is opening up new positions for a driven and ambitious individual to join its team, as part of its continuous growth.
CARDET is seeking to hire a Learning Designer-Trainer who will be tasked with the design, development and facilitation of content for courses, curriculums and blended learning.
Interested individuals are kindly asked to submit an up-to-date CV and a cover letter to the Hiring Committee by the 20th of September 2020 indicating the position they are interested in and whether they are looking for full-time or part-time engagement.
The Centre is looking to employ a high caliber individual who demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Fluency in English. An ability to communicate in Greek would be an advantage
- Dynamic personality with strong teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and take initiatives
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design courses for face-to-face, blended, and online delivery
- Conduct learner and content analysis
- Prepare flowcharts and storyboards
- Prepare paper prototypes
- Conduct try-outs and usability reviews
- Facilitate the organization of workshops, trainings and other events
- Deliver trainings in certain areas of expertise
- Conduct research and prepare reports
- Execute any other duty and responsibility assigned by the Management Team
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Technology related field.
- A Master’s degree in Instructional Design, Human Resource Development, Educational Technology, Education, or a related area
- Knowledge of Articulate 360 or similar tool
- Have experience in a similar position
The positions will remain open until they are filled.
*Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted*