For this position, the Centre is looking for the employment of high caliber individuals who demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- Dynamic personality with strong teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and take initiatives
- Excellent team skills
The Duties and Responsibilities of the Position
- Perform standard office administrative and accounting needs
- Issue invoices and manage payments
- Cash flow management
- Complete tasks relating to VAT, social insurance, tax authorities, banks, etc.
- Interaction with external accounting firm
- Interaction with vendors and partners
- Staff contract management
- Vacation process management
- Employee handbook management
- Office support
- Develop project budgets
- Manage projects and offer administrative support for research projects
- Prepare financial reports as needed for projects
- Execute any other duty and responsibility assigned by the Management Team
- Have a university degree
- Have LCCI Accounting intermediate or higher or similar qualification
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Basic bookkeeping and financial recording skills
- Have the ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience with Financial management of European Projects will be an advantage.
*Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted*